Skip Navigation
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)


Drainage Issues
Call Public Works Director at City Hall - 713-782-0271

Power Outages/Downed Lines
Call Center Point Energy at 713-207-2222 or 1-800-332-7143

Gas Leaks
Call Center Point Energy at 713-659-2111 or 1-800-752-8036

Cable Services
Call Comcast at 713-341-1000
Call AT&T at 1-800-288-2020

Water Leaks
Call Memorial Villages Water Authority at 713-465-8318

Trees or tree limbs causing dangerous situation, call City Hall at 713-782-0271
For all other tree issues call City Forester at City Hall - 713-782-0271

Burglar Alarms
Burglar Alarm Permits Required - Visit City Hall for Permit Application
Ordinance # 2010.09.13

Lost Pets and Loose Dogs - contact Public Works 832-849-8446 for more information.

Dead Animal Removal from public right-of-way or City property - call 832-849-8446

Dead or Live Animal Removal from private property is the property owner's responsibility.

Wildlife animals on private property are also the property owner's responsibility. Property owner's must contact your closest wildlife center.

If a domestic animal is caught, it is to be placed in a cage and set out on the driveway.

PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of the animal, do NOT set animals out on weekends as they will not be picked up until Monday.

Request Dead Animal Pick-Up

Traffic Signal Problems
Call City Hall at 713-782-0271 or  832-849-8446

Copyright © {{YEAR}} - Piney Point Village, Texas.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM